- ✉️ Can I have mail delivered to the campsite during my stay?
Yes this is possible. Mail can be picked up at the reception desk.
- 🏊 Is there a swimming pool available at the park?
There is no pool at the park. In the Leekstermeer can be swum. The water quality is regularly checked. The nearest pool is zwemkasteel Landgoed Nienoord in Leek.
- 🐶 Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are allowed on a leash and a maximum of 2 dogs per pitch. The dogs must not disturb other guests. In the Comfort Chalet, dogs are not allowed on the couch, bed, quilt and pillows, but in the dog bed you brought with you. Dogs are not allowed in the Glamping Tent.
- 👋🏼 Can friends/family visit us at the campsite?
Yes you can. Visitors are welcome but must sign in at the reception desk. The visitor's fee is €2.50 per person.
- 💤 During our stay at the campsite, can someone come and stay with us?
Guests are welcome and must be reported to reception. The rate for guests is €6.25 per person (incl. tourist tax).
- 📱 Is there Wifi on the campsite?
Yes. Free Wifi is available throughout the park. This is an open network and no password is required for this.
- 🚗 We are coming with two cars. Are both cars allowed on the campsite?
No. One car is allowed per pitch. The second car can be parked in the car park outside the barrier.
- 🚲 Is it possible to rent a bicycle at the campsite?
No. Bicycles can be rented in Roden or Leek.
- 🚶 Are there cycling and hiking trails that start at the campground?
On our webapp info.cnossenleekstermeer.nl are several hiking trails. There are also several routes at the reception.
- 🚻 Does the campsite have facilities for disabled people?
In the restaurant there is an adapted toilet. You will also find an adapted toilet and shower in the main sanitary building.
- 🚿 Do I need tokens to take a shower?
No. Showers can be taken without coins.
- 🛍️ Is there a supermarket at the campsite?
There is no supermarket. The nearest supermarket is in the center of Leek (also open on Sundays).
- 🧺 Is there a washer/dryer available at the campground?
Yes, there is free use of the washer and dryer in the main sanitary building.
- ⛺ Can I come camping with an RV?
Yes, also with a camper you are welcome. At our park there are 3 paved RV sites available. If more privacy or a larger place is desired then a pitch can be booked for the camper.
- ⛺ How big is my pitch?
Our campsite at the vacation park is unique because of its spacious layout. The campsite lies directly on the water and on the approximately sixteen acres you will find 110 pitches. These are all large sites, ranging from 125 to 175m2.
- ✔️ Do you separate waste?
Yes. In the environmental street you can separate your waste into: PMD (plastic, metal, drink cartons), paper, glass, fruit and vegetable and garden waste, residual waste and small chemical waste.
- 🌄 Do you have seasonal pitches available?
For more information and booking of seasonal pitches, please contact the reception.
- 🏕️ Can I set up a small tent on my pitch?
Yes, an accessory tent may be placed next to the main camping unit.
- 👩👩👧👧 We would like to come camping with a group, is this possible?
Yes you are! Our group camping area is very suitable for groups of 10-110 people. For information and bookings, please contact the reception.
- 🔌 How many amps of electricity do the camping sites have?
All pitches at the campsite have 16 ampere electricity. Each pitch is also equipped with a water tap and water drainage.
- 🔥 Are fire pits allowed in the campground?
No, fire pits are not allowed on the campground. There is a campfire area on the park. A campfire may be lit here every evening.
Wood for this can be bought at the reception (€7.50 per wheelbarrow).
- 🚗 Are cars allowed on the camping grounds?
At the park, one car per pitch is allowed on the campsite. This can be parked on the pitch or near the Glamping tent. This does not apply to the group camping area. The group camping area is car-free, the car can be parked on the pitch outside the barrier. If you have booked a Comfort Chalet, the car can be parked on the parking lot in the park next to Comfort Chalet 2, not in front of the house itself.
- 🚗 Does the barrier to enter the campsite always work?
No, the barrier operates between 8.00 and 22.00. Leaving the park is possible at any time.
- 🧆 Are barbecues allowed at the campsite?
It is permitted to barbecue. Please make sure that the neighbors are not bothered by smoke and that fire safety is not compromised.
- 🧑 Are (groups of) young people allowed at the campsite?
Cnossen Leekstermeer is a family campsite and there is a nightly rest from 22:00. There are no (groups of) young people allowed. To make a reservation the minimum age is 18 years.
- ☕️ What kind of coffee maker is in the accommodation?
All accommodations have both a Senseo and a regular coffee maker.
- 🏠 How many rental properties are there in the park?
The park has 6 Comfort Chalets and 2 Glamping Tents.
- 🐶 Can I bring my dog in the accommodation?
A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed in the Comfort Chalets. The Glamping Tent is pet-free.
- 🚗 I am coming by car, can I park it at the accommodation?
At the Glamping Tent, one car may be parked. At the Comfort Chalet, the car can be parked (after unloading) in the parking lot next to Comfort Chalet 2.
- 🛌🏼 Are the beds made?
No, the beds are not made. However, the bed linen sets are ready in the accommodations.
- 🛌🏼 Is bed linen provided in the accommodation?
Bed linen is compulsory and can be booked at extra charge, but you can also bring your own. If you bring your own bed linen please note that the double bed has a double duvet. You can also rent a towel package.
- 🧽 Is the final cleaning included?
The final cleaning of the rental properties is obligatory.
- 🪑 Is there a high chair in the accommodation?
No, there is no standard high chair in the accommodation. A high chair and/or crib can be booked in addition.
Arrival & departure
- ⛺ I will be camping. Until what time can I check in on the day of arrival?
From 12:00 you can use the pitch. Please keep in mind the opening hours of the reception. If you arrive after the opening hours of the reception, please inform us on the day of arrival by phone or email.
- 🏡 I have rented a rental property. From what time can I check in and out?
For the Comfort Chalet and Glamping Tent: arrival after 15:00 and departure before 10:00. Please note the opening hours of the reception. If you arrive after the opening hours of the reception, please inform us by phone or email on the day of arrival. Then we can make an appointment where you can pick up the key and information.
- 🕒 I am coming to camp. Until what time can I check out on the departure day?
The pitch can be used until 12:00. Later departures are possible for a fee, if the pitch is not reserved.
- 🕙 It's my departure day and I have to check out of the Comfort Chalet/Glamping Tent before 10:00. Is it possible to leave my rental later?
This is possible for a fee if the accommodation is available.
- 🕙 It is my departure day and I need to be off the campsite by 12:00. Is it possible to leave later than 12:00?
Later departures are possible for a fee, if the pitch is not reserved.
Facilities & opening hours
- ⛵️ I would like to bring my boat, is this possible?
Yes, this is possible. If you have booked a pitch at the waterfront, the boat can be moored at the jetty near the pitch or in a berth in the harbor for a fee.
- 🏄🏽 There are all kinds of boats and surfing and surfboards, can I use them?
Yes, the boats are available for rent and can be booked through our website, webapp or at the reception. A sailing license is not required. To rent a sailboat it is necessary to be able to sail well.
- 🏄🏽♀️ Can I learn to sail or surf?
Yes, at Ascension Day, Whitsun Day and in the summer vacations we organize surfing and sailing courses. Also, in the summer vacations we organize the Water Adventure Camp (4 days). More information can be found on our website.
- 🏓 I have checked out, can I still use the campsite facilities?
This is possible. The car and camping equipment must be parked in the parking lot. If the parking lot is full you can ask at the reception where you can park.
- 👩🏻 When is the reception open?
The reception is open daily from 9:00 to 17:00 during the season. You can come here with all your questions and / or comments. Are you looking for fun activities? Then take a look at the brochures we have. You can also get our own magazine, a map of the area "de Onlanden", gas bottles, adapters and cooling elements.
- 🤸 I am coming with a camper, can I use the same facilities as others?
Yes. Our camper guests may simply use the same facilities as all other guests. Also, the dirty water and chemical toilet can be discharged.
Reservation & payment
- ⛺ How can I see which camping pitches are still available?
Click on booking on the map. Fill in your period. If there is still availability you will see the free camping spots with green icons.
- ❌ I have booked a pitch but would like to cancel it, is that possible?
For cancellations Recron conditions are used. The applicable percentages will then be charged.
- 🏡 Can I take out cancellation insurance when booking accommodation?
No, you can't buy cancellation insurance with us. This can be done with your own insurance company, for example.